There are 6 listings and 6 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Kakamega, Kenya. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
A very prime 0.8 acre land (just slightly less than an acre) in kakamega, amalemba area with 3 bungalows constructed on them and currently occupied, located just next to the kakamega-kisumu road.the parcel is adjacent to kenya power station,amalemba and just a few metres ahead is the salvation army church.devolution has opened kakamega into a hotbed ripe for investment especially one keen in the hospitality industry.the plot having close proximity to the road makes it very ideal in a commercial sense and is ideal for construction of a supermarket,petrol station,a hotel,commercial or a residential block.asking price is kshs 38 million for the whole land or nearest of...
This is a spacious 4 bedroom maisonette situated within buruburu estate phase ii off mumias south road. the maisonette comes with a spacious lounge, dining, a kitchen, 4 bedrooms and spacious front and rear yard. the development comprises of similar terraced maisonettes that are well planned to maximize the view of the surrounding landscape creating a conducive family environment
it is located within the commuter zone of nairobi which is easily accessible by public and private means.
key features of the 4 bedroom maisonette
- lounge cum dining area
- kitchen with door to rear yard
- laundry area
- guest bedroom
- 3 bedrooms
- built up area -- 920 sq. ft.
- ample parking space
- security 24/7.
- well-manicured lawns.
- children area.
- a shopping centre.
- perimeter wall.
- water storage tanks.
- street lighting.
Off Kakamega-mumias Road, Butsotso South, Kakamega
A prime 0.9 acre land located near kakamega hill school,it is 200 meters from hill school.to reach to the plot from joyland,kakamega it is about 1 kilometers.the land has a proposed school development that buyer can choose to finish it to a school,hotel or a hospit...
The alma is a secure gated community whose accommodation includes beautiful 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. these 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments are developed across a 4.18-acre parcel of land. the development is located 15 kilometres from the cbd in the heart of the rapidly growing ruaka town. it is only a 20 minutes drive from the cbd and a 40 minutes drive during rush hour with the new northern by-pass in place. the development is 10 minutes away from the unep headquarters.
the neighbouring social amenities include malls such as the rosslyn mall and the two-rivers mall under construction which is 5 minutes away. hospitals such as the agha khan hospital and the garden park medical centre are also within the vicinity to offer residents medical attention.
the surrounding suburbs include runda, rosslyn and muthaiga making it ideal for investors. the alma 1 bedroom apartment includes a living room with a breakfast bar overlooking the kitchen. the living room opens up unto a spacious balcony. it is entitled to 1 parkng bay for the tenant.
the alma 2 bedroom apartment is spacious with a living room-cum-dining room. the living room opens up to a balcony to view the serene vicinity. the master bedroom is en-suite, having beautiful built in wardrobes.
the alma 3 bedroom apartment is perfectly suitable for a growing family. the elegant living room opens up into a balcony, through two floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors. the master bedroom is en-suite with beautiful built-in wardrobes. there are 2 parking bays assigned for the same. the main facilities in the project include:
-a mini market
price: 1 bedroom 6m (cash) 6.3m (installment) 7.011m (mortgage)
2 bedroom 9.4m (cash) 9.9m (installment) 10.9m (mortgage)
3 bedroom 12.3m (cash) 12.9m (installment) 15.1m (mortgage)
mode of payment
for this payment plan, a 10% deposit is put down initially and the remaining 90% is paid within 90 days.
for the installment plan
10% deposit is paid initially, 80% is staggered over the construction period, and the remaining 10% is remitted upon completion of construction.
for the mortgage plan option, 10% is paid as deposit and 90% is paid upon completion of construction.
monthly payment plan
the monthly payment plan is structured to have payments every month over a period of 36 months.
for this option, 10% is paid as a deposit spread over 6 months and the remaining 90% is paid when construction is comple...
6 double bed self-contained units plus a residential house on separate compound with plenty of space situated in kakamega off mumias road on 0.05ha plot free hold title.
with close proximity to kakamega town.
the property is ideal for the following ventures: offices, health facility, residential house, guest house pre - unit, day care center, kindergarten, retreat center, hostel, shopping centre, clinic/hospital, school/college. ngo etc.
for sale: @ ksh 85 milli...