There are 3 available flats, houses, land and commercial property in Central Seme, Kisumu, Kenya. The property have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each property listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
A quarter (1/4) acre plot of land with road frontage and developed with two (2) three (3) bedroom residential houses each with a detached staff quarters. The property is 700 metres from the Kisumu-Busia Road fronting Siriba Road. It is strategically placed opposite the Maseno University Siriba Campus and is ideal for both residential and commercial use. The property surrounds are developed with similar residential houses and a few student hostels.
- Property fronts main tarmacked Siriba Road
- Developed with two (2) Three (3) Bedroom Residential houses and two (2) staff quarters at the rear
- Two 10,000-litre water storage tanks and two 5,000-litre overhead water tanks
- Septic tank and soak pit done
- Electricity and water mains are connected
- Spacious front and rear yards
- Excellent access with tarmac roads
This is a 0.04-hectare plot of land in the rapidly developing area of Riat Business Centre, off Busia Road nad opposite the Kisumu International Airport. It is developed with a three (3) bedroom (master ensuite) house and a block of four (4) self-contained bedsitters with provision for upper floor development. It also enjoys close proximity to the Kisumu-Busia Road, Kisumu International Airport, and City Centre itself.
- 0.04 hectares/0.0988 acres size
- Freehold title
- Developed with permanent buildings with a rental income
- Proximity to the Kisumu-Busia Road, Kisumu International Airport and City Centre
Off Obote Road And Behind Kicomi, Central Seme, Kisumu
This is an industrial complex comprising ten (10) godowns, off Obote Road and behind KICOMI, in the Industrial Business District of Kisumu. The property enjoys direct access to Obote Road which links to the Airport, Bypass and main Kisumu-Busia Road. Additionally, it has direct access to the main railway line. It is ideally located in proximity to the CBD and similar developments. Easily accessible from Nairobi Road and/or the Kisumu-Busia Road.
- Access to Kisumu-Busia Road
- Warehouses with double wall height and large floor space.
- Each godown is approx. 5,500 square feet
- Suitable for various industrial uses
- Direct access to Railway line
- Spacious rear yard for loading and offloading activities
- Three-phase electricity supply
- Council-provided water
- Large loading bay
Kshs 20,000,000/- (Twenty Million) Each